CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My brother, his properties and his big mouth...

My brother a resident of the US for almost 7 years now have gained several properties already in his place. In fact he's been mocking me already of the what's and how's of the acquisition of a certain property. Christ! how the hell would I know? I've never been into his place neither had I experienced acquiring properties in the US.

Tired of his blah blah blah... I coerced my self to research about property management and the likes and guess what? I think he had just found what he was looking for. What I did? I sent him this link -> Real Property Management.

And sent him this;

Real Property Management (RPM) receives the "Franchise of the Year Honarable Mention" award.



RPM Midwest Featured in the Bizjournal of Cincinnati and Columbus



RPM manages over 20,000 units nationwide!



Freddie Mac has Signed an exclusive agreement with Real Property Management to manag the new REO Rental Initiative.



RPM Midwest joins the National Association of Residential Property Managers to ensure the highest standards in property management services.




What more can he ask for? Hahahahaha! Till then!

0 comments: