CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

MAY 11 2009 - my pal's last duty in DMC.

And he wrote;

I really cannot tell what I am feeling right now knowing that today is my last duty day in Davao Medical Center. I have passed my resignation letter already to the Chief Nurse and have already made my self cleared of any obligations in as far as DMC is concerned.

On May 13 we will be taking the first flight to manila via cebu pacific to rush for the PDOS on the afternoon of the same day. Our agent said that hopefully we will be leaving for UAE on May 17. The thing is that I haven't prepared so much and the worst is that I am even having hard time to look where to get for my allowances. Technically I am jobless as of now and as expected nobody will allow me for a loan as I am a 100 % jobless a bum! No work!

But I'm taking things positively though, still hoping that blessings will come, I heard they come in a surprise... Wish me luck Prince Rothe!

0 comments: